Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Pancakes and zebras, oh yeah!

Happy pancakes day!

This is, without a doubt, one of my FAVOURITE days of the entire year. I get to make pancakes (!!!!!) and stuff my face with chocolates in preparation for a whole month without them. I really couldn't be happier right now. Oohhhhhh yes!

In case you've not worked it out (which, unless you're psychic, you've probably not) the recent comics have been my own creations. I've not had so many words to say of happy things, so instead have been filling the sad moments with happy hobbies - the latest of which has been these. Admittedly some have taken on a more sombre tone, but I really do quite enjoy brainstorming for ideas and then getting to draw them afterwards. So, have another:



And now I'm off for some more pancakes. I've still got some genuine maple syrup from my wee sister's trip to Canada and I plan to make very good use of it.

4 comments:

Rachel F said...

I gotta say, the owl one has been keeping my spirits up while I'm doing my lit review. Thanks :)

B said...

I did wonder, and I'm very proud of my budding comic artist sister. Enjoy your last day of chocolate for the next 40 days.
Lots of love,
B

butterfly* said...

Aw, glad I can help Rach! And spanks muchly, sister dearest :)

CH said...

I love this! Especially the piano zebra. It's probably even easier than playing a door... x