Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Rainbows

I love this and totally want it but with bigger windows and a library with a spiral staircase and an orchard with fruit trees and also lots of other trees I can climb and build treehouses in & also a dog and a cat and an elephant or two, if that wouldn't be too much trouble:

(found after exploring this wonderful blog)

but everyone I've shown it to has said that it might send the wrong message about the inhabitants - mostly that I might like girls a lot. Like, like a lot lot.

But screw you guys. Rainbows are for everyone, just like unicorns and kittens and some other thing to make a third thing so it all fits together nicely. Also, this:


Also, when did rainbows stop meaning promises from God never to flood the world again or pots of gold? Or is it that all gay people who embrace the rainbow flags are actually really rich like leprechauns and you just have to ask them the right question or catch them or something and then they give it to you? But not 'give it to you' in that way.

So there. Or something.

4 comments:

B said...

Rainbows remind me of God's promise first. Then they make me smile because they are just plain beautiful in a slightly ephemeral way. And for that reason I'm giving serious contemplation to making a rainbow cake for this mother's day weekend. Will we see you to share said cake? Love the rainbow house - that is seriously cool.

butterfly* said...

You betcha! I've lost my phone, but will attempt to find it before trekking oop north x

B said...

That explains why you've not been answering my multiple attempts to call you and ask for your address to send you a care/love package :(. Very excited about the rainbow cake and sharing it with you though :)

Rachel said...

I will live there with you :) We'll have banister races down the sprial staircase.